La Guilde Smile's factory . Index du Forum
La Guilde Smile's factory . Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Download A Pandora Bot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guilde Smile's factory . Index du Forum -> La Salle des Classes . -> Voleur .
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 13:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Download A Pandora Bot Répondre en citant

How To Download A Pandora Bot >

Anything other than a remotely hosted program is going to require you to have the runtime library for its operating system installed on your PC. It is not very difficult, but if you are worried about installing a simple Java Run Time Environment, I would not suggest you to follow this path.Maybe you are looking for a simple executable file, to be run from your hard disk as a simple Windows application. Method Not Allowed . vrossi Forum Admin Italy 1448 Posts Posted-Oct 29 2006: 15:02:42 Hi, Nosferatuwelcome to our Forum.Pandorabots is a proprietary AIML interpreter/server implemented in Allegro Common Lisp. The AIML being available on Google Code makes it much easier for anyone in the community to clone and make modifications and correct errors themselves. Users of the 2002 ALICE AIML will probably have no difficulty.If you just want to run the front end of Pandorabots (i.e., chat but not edit) without opening the Pandorabots page, there are two alternatives: Brainhat and the Cherbot widget.

A.L.I.C.E ,Panda,Bolthead,Noypi. I made something like this using ProgramD. There are a few tags specific to Pandorabots, but most of these are in the AAA set. KnyteTrypper Curious Member USA 5 Posts Posted-Nov 03 2006: 00:00:12 An AIML engine is a computer program. GitHub Status. System requirements for the Brainhat interface aren't readily available at the site, but I'm sure it requires at least Java, and the TTS and voice recognition components require MS SAPI4. We have released an updated version of the free ALICE AIML set and made it available on Google Code. CBS Interactive Inc. It's not just true of Alicebots. Nosferatu Curious Member 1 Posts Posted-Oct 29 2006: 13:10:03 Yoo,I was wondering if the PandoraBot system could be offline, like aiml interpreter, I really don't like 'normal' aiml interpreters becouse you need something with it, java, perl, etc, aimlPAD ain't that great either.does anyone knows if there is such a offline pandorabot system available or a other (stand alone) interpeter?thanks,greetz, Nosferatu .

easy youtube video downloader screenshots2011 - torrent download surf game for nokia 5230-addsrobinzon kruso ukratko prepricano po glavama | added by requesttelecharger download helper firefoxdownload cheat dmc 5 pc[FULL] showybeauty-2012-09-24-polly-cutie-adds1986 isuzu trooper manual downloadBerlitz Hindi in 60 Minutes.rar

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 13:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guilde Smile's factory . Index du Forum -> La Salle des Classes . -> Voleur . Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange